1. All overseas goods will be imported to China through Hong Kong.
2. Items will be shipped about 2-3 business days after the order is placed, after which a tracking number will be provided. You can expect to receive your items within 7-10 business days.
3. Buyers should enter the recipient’s name, phone number, and delivery address. If the delivery location is rather remote (like Mongolia, Tibet, Xinjiang), please allow for flexibility in the case of weather circumstances or high-demand shopping seasons.
There might be a slight delay between an item’s delivery status and its specific tracking location. Please allow for up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated after the item is shipped. You can also head directly to the courier’s official website for any inquiries.
Checking Your Shipment
1. Check whether the packaging shows signs of previously being opened or re-taped.
2. Check for any damages or leakages or missing items.
3. If so, take photos of any damages and contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will address your concerns as soon as possible.